Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Embracing my inner autist

 Know any West Virginians?  Are you

a West Virginian?
Put your legitimate pressure on
your Senator.
Find the others and apply more
pressure.
 
 
 
 
We're always hearing "bad policy!
You will lose us jobs."  Sooooooooooooo
let's find the jobs people need and want
that are not interfered with by the
policies we need and want to make
the communities we would more happily
be part of.
Let's highlight less well known jobs,
how to get the work you want to do,
how to create jobs -- all the nitty gritty,
turning our common needs and desires
the work to create and maintain the
communities we choose, into work for pay
so everyone has the means to trade for,
to vote with our dollars for, the goods and
services to enrich our lives.
Think of these changes not from some
supposed tragedy of jobs lost,
but from the delight of what we can find,
produce, promote.
 
 
 
I'm not a perfect person
But then, I've never met a
perfect person.
I don't even know what one
would look like.
Do you?
 
 
 
True humility
awareness of the vastness
of our ignorance
 
 
 
Games demi-gods play
beyond our understanding
or reality.
 
 
Asked what I would wish if given that option,
 I ask is this one wish, or could it be like
a manifesto of wishes?  I am trying to decide if
there is a magic bullet that could shake people
into consciousness of their self interest in an
attitude of kindness, openness to understanding,
sharing knowledge and resources for mutual
projects for better living, you know, humanity. 
Or could I wish for a magic energy to surround
Earth and heal us?
 
 

 
 
I bear arms -- age related
memory suckage
 
 
3/1-3/21

No comments: