Wednesday, March 9, 2022

war March

 

 
People living ordinary lives
caught up in some megalomaniac’s
fantasy.
Their death, tragic reality.
 
So sad; so tragic
this crushing destruction
we impose out of willful ignorance,
arrogance, insistence on
our fantasies.
 
 
 
I have no place.
I have no people,
no ancestral tribe.
I have no idea what such
connection  might mean.
With no place of obligation,
no tested loyalty to rest in,
this human place presents
strangely unaccepting.
 
 
 
 
the truly insane anti-Left are so concerned with
showing how much they HATE people they clearly
know nothing about that they create policies, laws,
common practices, that harm us all
 
 
 
 
it's almost like Putin wanted to bring the world together
-- kind of an Adrian Veidt
 
 
 
 
My identity:  artist
(not implying quality)
the banner under which I march.
 
 
 

3/1-9/22

No comments: