Saturday, February 26, 2022

truth and fictions

 

you do know that Zelenskyy [a birthsign Aquarian]  
was a tv comedian before becoing President on a 
 promise of getting rid of corruption when Ukraine 
was ruled by a real Russian puppet -- kind of like 
if Jon Stewart ran for President after Trump
 
 
 
 
I have been obsessing over the fictional graphic novel
 "Station Eleven" which is about losing everything
(planet Earth) and what comes next.  I have been so
obsessed with this story that I have been writing
my version and learning what it has to tell me from me.
 
 
 
True hate is intimate
one on one
This wholesale mania that
we call hate has no gravitas --
only tragedy.
 
 
 
it’s not about color
it’s about the culture
you absorb
 
 
 
Maybe some people are not really
lying, but rather so stupid and clueless
that they make up stories to tell
themselves to try to make sense?
 
 
 
How about an economy where the people
whose work we need can live on what
they are paid?
 
 
 

2/18-26/22

No comments: