Friday, January 17, 2020

thinking

I never cared about, nor believed, those so-called scandals opposition screamed against Hillary Clinton.
My issues with Hillary originate in her own words and attitudes she herself portrayed on televised events and interviews.
She exudes that imperious, angry, self-serving ambition that seems to tell a story to herself about a world of enemies she must show deadly resolve against.
She is not a person I can feel represented by.  The thought of her as first female POTUS fills my mind with:
“No, she does not represent me or those true qualities of strength and courage so many women possess.

 
 
The trap of being assholes to get approval from other assholes who are actively assholes to get approval from other assholes like you.

 
 
Where is the pride in being “white”?
So nondescript.
So amorphous.
Flavorless.
No unambiguous history.
Lack of color is not a culture. White does no great deeds for the honor of
such a diverse, farflung, unconnected category.
White pride, because you have no noble tribe to celebrate.

 
 
Strangely, what I think can be influenced by new information.
I am not invested in my opinions based on the information I have.
 
 

No comments: