Friday, August 2, 2019

flame on

On Judgment Day this Earth experiment
ends in floods and flames.
Whoever cashes out with the most profit
wins eternal life.
Rushing to the final contest --
so little time, so much dickishness to express.
Free to be mean, even vicious – what Fun!
You’d hardly notice End Days’ unholy mess.
 
 
 
I only bother you with emails sharing
what is meaningful to me,
comments on social media to expand
on your posts, share art and ideas.
(I know I bother by your lack of response)
I understand.
I am my best and only friend --
and feel so fortunate to enjoy
this gift of me.
 
 
 
Such a wonderful fantasy --
living in flow with a beautiful world!
 
 
Don’t be fooled when
self-styled patriots talk of Freedom.
What they mean is they want to be
the one’s telling everyone
how to live.
 
 
Expand into your own open Multiverse --
no room for petty meanness, nagging irritations.
 
 
 

7/27-8/1/19

No comments: