Friday, June 28, 2019

eclipse prayer

 
 
 
eclipse prayer
 
 
Why not have faith that we are, all of us, here for a purpose; and at least
part of that purpose is to get along. Why not set our minds to
the world beat of peace?
 
War Profiteers Profit from War; Everyone Profits from Peace
 
War Kills. Peace Mends & Grows
 
Blowing Ourselves Apart, Or Working Together Toward Common Wealth
 
Stewards or Destroyers
 
Joyous Assemblage or Hate-Filled Mob
 
Good Neighbors or Armed Camps
 
 
Grandmother Moon
unveil my deepest sorrow
Give me the power, the words and the way
Oh, Goddess, dance with me
Spinning in trance into your mystery
Smiling sunshine into my heart
Grant me the wisdom and grace
to translate Your perfect Face
Your living radiance
that all may understand
the necessity of peace

No comments: