Sunday, October 22, 2023

as our lives explode

 

 

When the world is on fire

you had best be aware

that you love the person

you know you are.

 

 

 

These so-called leaders,

destroying the people's world

for their greater self-adulation

Look at their happy faces

as our lives explode.

 

 

 

 

Persistence

Accretization

Expansion of Inspiration

To make a difference

We call can better live with

 

 

 

This inflation the US Fed is

so concerned to control, can

that be more about slowing

small business success, raising

unemployment, pulling back the

growing power of labor?

Wouldn't the tried and true way

to bring down prices be real

competition?  A thousand businesses

blooming?

 

 

 

Everything will be fine in

this Universe unfolding as it must.

Humans destroying our world,

each other, in fatal frenzy

Attacked viciously?  Show stalwart

strength in overwrought,

overwhelming response.

Escalate to nuclear all out

holocaust -- end of mankind

Yes!

for now the planet heals.

All is fine.

 

 

 

When I say "I love you"

I hope you don't see:

"Please notice me.  Give my life

focus, purpose; be what I need."

What I am saying is:

"Your being is importantly

meaningful to me."

 

 

 

10/14-22/23

No comments: