Sunday, August 27, 2023

exactly us

 

 

 

We are all so helpless,

victims of poisonous forces,

multi-crises, big bads beyond our

puny efforts to create better lives?

We can, each and every, do what we

can (not may) to be and portray

or best efforts, our inner heroes,

our passionate lives.

 

 

 

Any random voice can complain.

It takes someone solid to propose

solutions.

 

 

 

As I understand,

you can do whatever you please

then repent, and you're cool.

But, PLEASE! repent before you

destroy me (any me)

or at least truthfully answer:

Why would my life be less entitled

than you?

When I find the power to cross you,

what will you do?

 

 

 

The people in the asylum were not

dangerous.  They are in danger in

the real world, filled with people

who actively won’t accept them.

People who were taught “these

are not like us”

When they are exactly us.

 

 

8/17-26/23


No comments: