Sunday, March 10, 2019

mulled the evaporated hour

I grew up in books.
Not, I grew up reading books, but I developed my consciousness within written words.
All kinds of books – medical texts to action hero comix.  Mostly I loved mythologies,
fairy tales, fantasies, and later (early teens) speculative (scifi) fiction.
Also, histories, biographies, psych texts and sociological theories, newspapers, magazines,
plays – any organized groups of letters that caught my eyes.
 
Thus, I tend to see people not as designations or physicalities, but as their stories.
I find great pleasure in learning of experiences that differ from mine.
 
 
My tribe, my inner multitudes of roles and narratives, evolving voices, their lifelong camaraderie
as I unfold.
Who are you in my world?  What do you say, how behave, relate in interchange with this tribe of me?
 
 
3/10/19  Moon v/c in Aries

No comments: