Saturday, April 13, 2024

do no harm

 

Remember:  The election is not just about

the President.  Be sure to vote the total

ballot.  So much of what we want done

depends on our legislators.

And, we need to answer those questions

give our views on Initiatives.

Know your ballot

Know the issues

Do your basic civic duty




I require no special designation for

my political beliefs.  My philosophy

is simply:  human institutions need to

add to, and not subtract from, human

well-being.




That's not protest

That's not activism

That's just being

middle school mean




Since the 4/8 Eclipse, I've felt low

energy -- as if being asked to relax,

reflect, stop repetitive distracting




The body -- a conveyance

It's appearance is not my concern




They will do as they will do.

I have no control or influence.

I just do what I can to get by and 

avoid trampling by the mob as they

rush from and to enthusiasms.




At least, do no harm.

At the very least,

do no harm.

Far below a responsible response,

but, Please, at the very least,

do no harm.




4/6-13/24

No comments: